SH Series Furnaces give the RV owner powerful performance and quiet operation. Now you can stay in a warm, peaceful environment without the distraction of annoying furnace blower noise. SH series models feature:
- Larger blower wheels that turn at a lower RPM for reduced sound levels.
- Inputs of 35,000 and 40,000 BT:U's for powerful heating performance.
- Compact design only 9-3/8" high offering the perfect combination of design flexibility and maximun airflow capacity.
- Front or rear gas connections.
- Installation with or wilthout exterior door.
SHD Series Furnaces offer the same features as the SH series, only with Dual Input Rates supplying 25,000 and 40,000 BTUH in the same furnace. Suburban SHD series furnaces have two gas heating input rates and blower speeds to provide the correct amount of heat and air circulation when you need it. Providing the right amount of heat and air flow better mixes and prevents temperature stratification of the indoor air.
NT & P Series Furnaces give you efficiency, power and versatility in these time-tested and proven series of furnaces, with superior ducted heating, and aunilform cabinet size for installation flexibility. All NT & P Series models feature:
- Gasket sealed vent assemblies
- Energy-saving solid state electronic ignition.
- Steel gas manifolds
- Sealed forced-draft combustion
- Stainless-steel vent caps
SF Series Furnaces offer maximum heating and performance in a low-profile design. Suburban's SFQ series furnaces provide maximum heating performance in a ducted unit, and come with an long list of features:
- Capacities of 20,000 BTU's, 25,000 BTU's, 30,000 BTU's, 35,000 BTU's, and 40,000 BTU's
- Only 7-1//2" high, they can be installed in areas that might be left unused
- Nine (9) duct connection choices (top, front side and bottom)
- Choice of models for either inside installation or installation from the outside
- SF models feature top or side rear gas connections, and optional exterior service access door
- SF-F models are designed for interior installation and serviceability
- All SF models have identical cabinet dimensions, and feature quiet stainless steel burners, sealed forced-draft combustion, automatic direct spark ingition, and low amp draw